JavaSymphony Team, Institute for Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, AUSTRIA. All rights reserved. For more information please contact:
JavaSymphony Team, http://dps.uibk.ac.at/projects/javasymphony/
PERMISSIONS: The use of this software is permitted if the following restrictions and conditions are accepted:
- This software is used for research and/or educational purposes only.
- This software is not used for any commercial purposes.
- The user is allowed to install this software on any number of computers at his location.
- The user is not allowed to reverse engineer this software.
- Derivative products that are created based on this software are considered part of this software. The copyright holder retains the ownership for this software and its derivatives.
- The user is not allowed to disclose this software to any third part without the authorization of the copyright holder.
- The user is allowed to make a backup copy of this software for the purpose of the maintenance.
- The user is not allowed to distribute this software to any third party. The user agrees to refer the requests for this software to the copyright holder.
- The license to use this software is not time-limited, but the copyright holder is allowed to terminate the license at any time.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, DEBUGGING, UPDATES, MODIFICATIONS, OR ENHANCEMENTS.
ATTRIBUTION: The user agrees that any publications, or other disclosure of results obtained with this software will acknowledge its use by an appropriate citation.